Southern Highlands Wedding Photographer | Bowral Wedding Photographer | Thomas Stewart
Look, it isn’t easy choosing a someone to document your wedding day. So to help you out in this process, I’ve put together a list of five reasons you need me as your Southern Highlands Wedding Photographer. Here goes:
1. I once fell in a fountain at a wedding. I’m not even kidding. It was at the end of the ceremony, in front of all the guests. I ended up completely submerged. But I stood up, got out, smiled and kept shooting (much to the shock of the guests) for the rest of the day. I nailed that wedding and shot some awesome images. What’s my point? Pretty much nothing can stop me at your wedding, not even falling in a fountain.
2. Your Mum will love me. Look, I’m just a really friendly guy, and I try to be really easy to get along with. Not just with you and your fiancé, but your Mum, Dad, bridal party, all the rest of your family and friends. My couples often tell me their wedding guests kept asking ‘who’s that photographer, he’s so friendly!’ Well, that friendly photographer was me!
3. I’ve photographed over 500 weddings in my career of ten years as a Southern Highlands Wedding Photographer, at which I’ve taken over 2,000,000 images. If it’s happened at a wedding, I’ve experienced it, which I feel makes me pretty well qualified.
4. I like adventure. We will climb fences. We will find cows to pat. We will climb trees. And the entire time, you’ll be having so much fun that you will forget I’m even holding a camera. I don’t want to take boring wedding photos. So we won’t do boring things.
5. I’m actually from the Highlands! Like, I went to Bowral High School. I live in Bowral. I can tell you which cafe has the best all day breakfast, and where to have your recovery brunch.
*If your original wedding plans have been disrupted due to Covid, and you’re planning a last minute elopement / small wedding instead, I’d LOVE to be involved. I’ll happily work with you to design a custom quote for a smaller package that suits!*
Did I mention I'm really fun to hang out with?
None of the couples you see on my site are models; none of these photos are from styled shoots or editorials. These are all real couples like you, who were most probably just as apprehensive about having their photo taken as you are. Don’t worry – we’re going to have fun.
I absolutely love my job as a Southern Highlands wedding photographer. I think it’s pretty damn wonderful that I get to spend my weekends with a bunch of really well dressed people, in a beautiful location, drinking champagne, telling dirty jokes and eating cake [i’m not even kidding – this is pretty much what I do at most weddings]. I’m available for weddings throughout all of the Southern Highlands, Wollongong and the South Coast, and I occasionally venture further way, as well.
Another of my passions is travel, and I love combining this with my love of shooting weddings. Most years, during the Aussie winter, I head to the UK / Europe for a few months to galavant around and shoot some weddings there. So, if you’re planning a destination wedding, I’d love to be involved in that, too.
How to book me as your Southern Highlands Wedding Photographer
You can read a little more about me here. From there, why not have a look at some of my favourite wedding images from 2019 here. My blog link is in the menu bar above. I’m pretty active on instagram – you can head over to my feed here – I generally post at least one image a day. You can also browse my site to read a bunch more info about me, and the way I work, and why I love being a Bowral wedding photographer.
I tend to book out quite far in advance; most people book me around one year ahead of their wedding. So if you’d like to work with me, don’t leave it until the last minute to reach out and say hi, or I might no longer be available on your wedding date.